Sunday 23 September 2012

About the house. . .

I couldn't remember if I showed you the picture of the toddler bed quilt I made or not so here it is!
I was pretty chuffed with it. I have a habit of thinking and doing but not planning how the doing is going to work. Luckily this time it just worked. Next to make a matching or at least coordinating pillow case. Not sure there is quite enough dinosaur material left for the whole pillow case but something!

I seem to have started this post and forgotten to finish it so here is the latest from the dinosaur corner.

Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you. He loves it so I was glad it worked out. I know a pillow case is just a rectangle but I am not a confident sewing machinist!

      Delete

I love to hear your comments and your experiences.